Thursday, November 27, 2008

My Little Turkeys

The kids have been very excited about Thanksgiving. These pictures show off just a small sample of the many crafts they made at school. Abby's class had a Thanksgiving program last week and it was adorable! They sang lots of songs and played instruments - Abby was terrific. I was also able to attend Drew's Thanksgiving party. They made crafts, sang a Thanksgiving song, and had a wonderful feast! I love being able to be there with them on special days like that - they both had so much fun!








We are now headed to Jacksonville for Thanksgiving Day! Drew and Abby are so excited to see their Papa (my grandfather) and there will be six other children there for them to play with - it's going to be a great day!

Here's my Abby Grace with her turkey song - it's a little long, but totally worth the two minute time commitment!

No comments: