Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Way Back Whensday #1

Last week, I spent several hours copying all of my picture and video files to DVDs. There are thousands of pictures on my computer and I am a happy girl to know that they are all now safely backed up - twice (one set to keep here and one to keep at my mom's house).

In the process, I took the time to look through old pictures and watch videos from when the kids were younger. It was amazing - I loved the walk down memory lane and I thought it would be fun to share it with you!

I've seen this Way Back Whensday idea on other blogs and loved the concept. They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, so I'm going to copy this great idea!

Check back each Wednesday for old pictures or video of the kids - I promise it won't disappoint!

This video is from April of 2006. Drew was 2 1/2 years old and Abby was 1.



The next video is much shorter, but I had to share it because I just love his sweet voice as he says "uh-oh."

No comments: