Monday, July 30, 2007

They Sure Don't Let You Do This Anymore...



I was scrapbooking a recent Sea World trip this weekend and it brought back memories of this picture that I just begged Matt to pull out of the attic.

Yep, that's me! Couldn't tell you how old I am, but it had to be the 80's with that rockin' outfit! My dad used to be Sea World's attorney so we got all kinds of perks - this had to be the best one! I can still vividly remember the freezing water and the feel of the whale's rubbery skin. I don't think it even occurred to me to be afraid.

Anyway, it was a fun memory so I just thought I would share!

2 comments:

The Pollocks said...

That thing is yuuge. Almost looks fake. Nice job rocking the old school photos...you're inspiring me, fellow blogger.

Tara said...

That could be Abby sitting up there!