Tuesday, August 11, 2009

We Interrupt Our Regularly Scheduled Program...Of Nothing.

Hi. How are you? I'm great, thanks for asking.

So, you're here to read a blog? About my family? So nice of you to stop by. You must be disappointed every time you click here and see the same picture over and over.

Clearly, I've dropped the blogging ball this summer. I have plenty of blog post ideas filling up my head: a dance recital, basketball camp, my birthday, my 6 year old's birthday, a trip to the hospital, a beach vacation, a family wedding in New York, pool playdates, 4th of July celebrations...well, you get the idea.

This summer has been busy. I was appointed "Cruise Director" on the last day of school in June, and the action hasn't stopped. I've wanted to write about it and share pictures, but I am exhausted by the end of the day and all my evening energy has been devoted to staying awake for So You Think You Can Dance.

Priorities, people. Try to understand.

All to say, I'm just stopping in to tell you that I will be back. I'll cover all those topics and more once we get into a routine here. School is starting in a few weeks so I'm making the most of these last few days of summer with my babes. There will be plenty of time in the pool, fun playdates, a family weekend including a Tampa Bay Rays game, and lots of snuggle time while watching afternoon movies. Because in a few weeks I'll be missing these kiddos like crazy.


Thanks for being patient...we'll resume our regularly scheduled program very soon!

2 comments:

The Collins said...

I love this picture. how sweet! soak them up....we'll wait patiently for your return! love ya, beth

Tara said...

Beautiful pic! Love Drew's cheeks!