Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Now She's Probably Wondering If We Brush Our Teeth With Shaving Cream.

My mom came over to babysit Abby today for a few hours.

When I got home she took the opportunity to go the the restroom - alone.

That's quite a luxury in our house. You might get to be in there alone, but little kiddos are always right outside the door just begging to come in.

Anyway, she walked out of the bathroom and went to the kitchen to wash her hands. I wondered why she was washing her hands in the kitchen when we happen to have a perfectly good sink in the bathroom, but two small people were jumping on me and whatever her answer might be just didn't seem that important.

She sat down on the couch and asked me, "Since when are we washing our hands with shampoo?"

Ummm...what?

"There's no soap next to the bathroom sink," she continued, "only shampoo."

I sent Drew to the bathroom to bring me the "soap" (it's so convenient to have little people who are willing to fetch things from all over the house) and, sure enough, he brought me this -





In case you can't read the writing it says, "Instant-foam, Easy-rinse shampoo"

My kids have been using shampoo to wash their hands for at least a week.

Just thought you all should know that.

As you were...

No comments: