Sunday, October 7, 2007

I Did My Part...

We are still mourning the loss of our beloved Gators this weekend. I had the kids all gussied up in their gator best - you know, doing my part to inspire the Gators to overcome all odds and beat the #1 team in the country. We fell slightly short of that goal, but my kids looked so darn cute that it eased the pain...just a bit.




And, my internets, I finally learned how to upload video. Just you wait - a whole new world of blogging has presented itself to me.
Just you wait...



video

2 comments:

The Pollocks said...

Nice work on the video, Petrousky. You're on your way to Nerd City. No worries about the Gators. We'll see LSU again in December. It'll be in Atlanta with higher stakes. Timmy Tebow will not be denied. That little girl of yours is adorable.

Dawn G. said...

How cute! I love the fall/summer conversation.