Monday, August 20, 2007

I Can Practically Smell the Freshly Sharpened Pencils










This seemed like as good a time as any to break out the camera for a good ol' fashioned photo shoot. Drew was more cooperative than usual, and Abby kept jumping in the picture and saying "Drew needs one more hug for his first day of school."
I guess the hugs helped because Drew had a fantastic day! He learned all about the five senses and was able to name them all for me with the encouragement of his new (and super-nice) teacher.
He also told me he played kickball today! "Mama, I kick the ball...run to 1 then 2 then 3 then home and nobody catch me - I the winner!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Drew, you'll always be a winner to your daddy and me!





2 comments:

Uncle Austin said...

How cute is my nephew and niece! I am so proud of Drew. He is doing so well. Its probably because he was lucky enough to have such wonderful parents. I can wait to see ya'll again!

Love,

Uncle Austin

Brittani's Holding Little Hands said...

This is so sweet! Your kids are precious. I loved your "yoga" post and pics. Maybe they could teach my Park some of their moves:)